|Thomas Gets Stuck|
Thomas Gets Stuck title card
February 3rd, 2013
Nameplates after episode
Thomas, James, Gordon, Henry, Edward, Percy, Toby, Bertie, Terence
Thomas Gets Stuck is the 3rd episode of Thomas the Tank Engine Tales.
After taking Annie and Clarabel back to Knapford Yards, Thomas and Percy decide to go on an adventure. However, as they start, Thomas' wheels slip on the rails, and he ends up getting stuck in a puddle of mud. Percy tries to free Thomas by pushing his rear end, but it doesn't work, so Percy goes to fetch the breakdown train. When Percy returns with the breakdown train, he attempts to pull Thomas out of the mud, but that doesn't work either. So Percy asks his driver to fetch some strong ropes so that he can pull Thomas free. But when Percy tries to pull Thomas with the ropes, he doesn't budge. Percy then decides to tell Sir Topham Hatt, and they go to rescue Thomas with the assistance of Gordon, Henry, James, Edward, Donald, Douglas, Duck, and Toby. After a tug of war, Thomas is freed of the mud, and Sir Topham Hatt promises him a washdown and a new coat of paint at the yard.
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Alec Baldwin as the narrator
- Edward Glenn as Thomas and Duck
- Linda Ballantyne as Percy
- Neil Crone as Gordon and Sir Topham Hatt
- Kevin Frank as Henry
- Susan Roman as James
- Colm Feore as Edward and Toby
- David Tennant as Donald and Douglas
- This is the first episode where we see the breakdown train.